What is TrueFans?
TrueFans is a social media app that helps U.K based Football Teams & Players build direct relationships with their most loyal supporters. You offer them benefits like exclusive content including pictures, videos and going live, interact on your newsfeed, direct messages and make custom requests for shout outs all for a low-cost monthly subscription.
TrueFans business model mimics other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. It is the first of its kind to do this specifically for the football world and will help non-league teams in these unprecedented times when fan support is truly needed. TrueFans allows content creators to receive income directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as on tips and the pay-per-view posts and direct message features.
What's different about us?
A unique feature on TrueFans in comparison to other social media is that creators get paid for their content and are able to send Pay per view messages to all of their fans or subscribers. This enables them to earn a reliable monthly income even from fans that haven't signed up for the subscription service. Teams, Pro Players and agents are also allocated a personal account manager to help you get started and navigate the site. It is free to sign up for both teams and fans and we have 2 "walls", a free wall, that users only need to register to view, and a paid wall that fans are required to pay a subscription for. This feature is definitely a step forward from other platforms and allows interaction between creators and fans regardless of whether the fan has paid or not. Our Fee & Referrals
The fees charged by TrueFans are pretty standard for the industry. A flat commission of 20% is charged by us leaving 80% of all payments received to the creator. The charge covers the usual running costs of maintaining an app, staff, server, marketing, development and payment processing. We can pay a 5% from our commissions to football agents, P.R and marketing companies for referrals of their clientsPurpose of TrueFans
We are a social media platform that enables teams to connect with and interact with their fan base. Due to the subscription service, it also allows them to make money through subscription fee's and pay-per-view content, create exclusive content for their fans and charge them to view it.
Paid subscription social media platforms are all the rage at the moment and you will be hard-pressed to go onto any mainstream social network without seeing someone advertising their subscription-based service. There is a very good reason for this until these types of websites came about influencers were reliant on external companies to monetize their work. Agencies, advertising, and sponsorship, for example, were some of the main sources of income for a lot of influencers. With TrueFans the creator controls the content and gets to keep the lions share of the income generated by cutting out the middle man.
What can I offer my members on TrueFans?
There are many ways to delight your fans and every Team does this in their own way. Choose a few of the ideas below, or invent your own.
- Public shoutout
- Name on club site
- Social media follow and re-posts
- Audience feedback
- Group chats
- Subscription-only live
- Join groups
- Fan-fan connection
- Events & meet ups
- Match day discounts
- Posts & updates
- Early access to new signings
- Live and exclusive